Saturday, 4 February 2012

BIG DAY OUT FOTD!


Oh bless her little heart, she got the photos to me! Here was our awesome amazing day and our glittery gorgeous festival makeup to go with it! Warning... It's a bit photo heavy - I couldn't narrow it down! I'll start with out makeup... move onto nails, and then just some fun snaps from our day!

So this was my look - basically using all the products shown in this post. A quick recap – 

Primer - NARS Makeup Primer with SPF 20
Foundation - CHANEL Mat Lumiere in 40 Beige
Highlighter - CHANEL Eclat Lumiere in 20 Beige Clair
Bronzer - NARS Laguna
Blush - NARS The Multiple in Orgasm & NARS Torrid
Illuminator Clinique Up-Lighting Illuminator in 02 peach & NARS Albatross
Brows - Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Eyes -NARS Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Primer

Bella Pierre Cosmetics Clear Eyeliner Base
Bella Pierre 9 Stack Cosmetic Glitter in Glamour, Silver
DiorShow Waterproof Mascara
Lips - MAC Prep & Prime
Stila Raspberry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain
Soft Lips SPF 20 Lip Balm in Raspberry
Kit Cosmetics Lip Glaze in Massive Crush


My day's makeup




Amy's eye makeup

My eye makeup
Amy and I both did similar glitter looks on our eyes - we decided to line a bit of coloured glitter on the top outer corner to meet with the silver at the end. I went with blue and Amy chose green. As you can see - I was much much more generous. I won't blabber on, I just wanted to show photos to go with my previous detailed descriptions.

Bella Pierre 9 Stack Cosmetic Glitter in Glamour
Here is the miraculous stack! The silver on top was our main player and the blue in the centre was my accent colour, with the green above it being Amy's.

Makeup station set up - Before

Makeup station set up - After

We were blessed with AH-MAZ-ING weather for the day, perfect ratio of amazing hot sunshine and clouds to give just the right amount of shade when the sun got to hot...
We did spend quite some time in the drinking area... but how cool are the special edition BDO cans!

Watching Listening to Hilltop Hoods from the caged drinking area
"Oh haiiiii!"
Pedi's! I'm sporting China Glaze Kiwi-Coolada and Amy has Zoya Twila



Now THESE were awesome! We debated over whether we should do it or not, and questioned the guys working there at great lengths whether it would be worth it and as fun as it looks. IT TOTALLY WAS! Giant plastic balls - we climb in and they zip us up, stick a leaf blower in and fill it with air. Did start to get a bit hot and sticky near the end, and had to do some deep breathing, sucking up every last bit of oxygen in that hot sweaty bubble. But thankfully, as soon as it started to get uncomfortable, they came and dragged us out... and even let us go for a swim afterward!

It was totally worth it at the time - relief from the disgusting heat!  Although, spending the remainder of the afternoon soaking wet probably caused the horrible cold that came on Monday afternoon (and I still haven't been able to shake off!)

Looking slightly trashy - but LOVING it.
Post Girltalk - danced our little hearts out and were standing directly infront of the confetti cannon...
Loved every second of this!

So there's our day!
I wish I could do it a million times over and over again!
I had a BLAST! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the FOTD! It looks like you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete