Saturday, 28 January 2012

Some Nail Polish Retail Therapy...

Ahhhhhh, this is so exciting, I've just logged on to find I'm over 100 views! YAY!!!!!!!!! I've been a little preoccupied entertaining our French guests, that I haven't had time to even touch on my to do list of posts I would like to blog about... We've just been out for drinks and I was going to quickly check this and head onto bed, but what with the 100 views and all, I thought I'd take a super quick iPhone photo of the goodies I bought myself today to share with you.

I've been feeling a bit down recently, and today I was feeling EXTREMELY hung over (I think all the Australia day celebrations got the better of me) so I was feeling crap, and miserable... but all I think I needed was a good shopping session! A friend and I went over to the local shopping centre to buy me a new external hard drive - and I came out with that, and a blu-ray player, new undies, a super soaker each (it was such a hot day and we were feeling so damn childish!) and these little babies:




I've always found it really hard to get Nicole by OPI - they've only started popping up into stores near me in the past few months. I was super excited to find the Priceline near my new work has them. But today I was ecstatic to discover my local Hairhouse Warehouse has them too - HEAPS of them! As we were leaving my eye caught sight of the Layla magnetic polishes in their display... My intention was just to get one of those and give it a try... THEN I saw the Bieber collection, and I've been super keen to give them a shot... and figured why not go all out and get a BYS mood polish too. That was all well and good, untill the SA pointed me in the direction of the polish stands and told me there was buy 2 & get the third free on all Nicole by OPI's. Well it was fate. I HAD to get three.

I ended up with:

Layla Magnetic polish -04 Turquoise Wave
BYS Colour Change Nail Enamel - Deep Purple
Nicole by OPI Mini Hit-Makers The One Less Lonely Girl Collection
Nicole by OPI - Follow Me On Glitter (Gunmetal Grey Glitter)
Nicole by OPI - Gone Wishin' (Blue and Purple Glitter)
Nicole by OPI - Make Mine Lime (Shimmer Green)

I'm so excited to show you these in detail. I'm currently wearing Follow Me On Glitter which is one from the collection collaboration with the Kardashians. I have to declare. I am in LOVE. It's so pretty. We were out at the bar drinking, and I was in the corner with my phone's torch watching them sparkle. Love love love!

Hope you have a lovely weekend, and if you're in Melbourne town - enjoy tomorrows scorcher! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment