Monday, 23 January 2012

NOTD - OPI Rumples Wiggin'

I've been thinking about this polish for days... but for some odd reason I haven't just gone and put it on... UNTIL NOW!


I'm working all day today, and I'm so careless with my hands, when cleaning or unpacking or doing anything really, that they're guaranteed to be chipped and horrible by the end of the day. It doesn't help I've decided my agenda for the day will be putting up posters and picking blu-tack off walls from the top of a great big ladder (glamorous!) - but still, I couldn't bring myself to go bare, the thought of having to look down at my poor splitting sad weak nails pains me.



OPI - Rumples Wiggin




I love this colour. In fact, I loved this whole collection. Putting it up there, as my favourite collection ever. I'm a sucker for creme polishes, and there were so many pretty fun colours in that one... But anyway, I'd love to see this compared to "Do you lilac it?" My girlfriend has it so I'll have to pinch it off her for a comparison. I think I love this one because it's just so easy to apply, I've got there base coat, 2 coats of polish (that I did in semi-darkness with only my bedside lamp on - impressive, I know) and one coat of Seche Vite. But basically, I love it. It's gorgeous. I'm so happy I put it on, I'll be getting that warm and fuzzy feeling all morning when I look down at my fingers... until I start work, and mess them all up, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment