Saturday, 28 January 2012

NOTD - Nicole by OPI Follow Me On Glitter

I'M IN LOVE! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!


Oh god, I love this polish. All it's sparkle and deliciousness. I caught a look of this one out in the sunshine today, I had to put my sunnies because it's sparkle was so intense. I LOVE it.

Nicole by OPI - Follow Me On Glitter



Nicole by OPI - Follow Me On Glitter

Nicole by OPI - Follow Me On Glitter

Nicole by OPI - Follow Me On Glitter (flash)
So this gorgeous piece of gorgeous-ness is a dark grey, almost black base. Filled to the brim with black and silver glitter, and little round pieces of coloured glitter dispersed throughout. I kinda feel like it's a super charged glittering amazing-er version of OPI's Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous.


I restrained myself from getting more of the Kardashain colours when I was there yesterday... I'm not a big fan of the family and you wouldn't catch me dead with that on any television in my house. But after being this impressed, I may just have to go out and snatch up a few more...




ON ANOTHER NOTE...


BIG DAY OUT IS TOMORROW!
CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU MY MAKE UP!
CAN'T WAIT TO DANCE TO GIRL TALK & KANYE.


SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment